Do you have piles of unwanted sticks and logs cluttering up your yard? If you feel like brush, grass clippings, and old leaves are taking over your property you may want to hire us to haul it out for you. No matter how big or small the job, our team ensures the right service and equipment to get the job done the way you want every time.
Brush Removal in Minnesota: What do We Remove?
- Tree Branches: If you’re in the middle of a landscaping project and you are trimming back trees in your yard you may have more branches than you can handle. If you do not have a wooded area to throw them in they can quickly become an eyesore so let us remove them for you. We’ll come by and pick up every last twig and haul it away for you.
- Post Storm Debris:We may not experience many natural disasters in Minnesota, but high winds can come through knocking down trees, leaving your yard a mess. If you need help clearing everything out after a storm, we’ll come by and not only clear up your yard, but we’ll take everything with us when we do.
- Trees and Bushes:What if you have dead trees and bushes that are still rooted, but they are ugly and taking up space in your landscaping. We have the equipment to uproot trees and bushes, so you don’t have to look at them anymore. Once we get them out of the ground, we can mulch them, cut them up, or dispose of them accordingly.
How Much Does Tree and Brush Removal Cost?
Brush removal cost is determined by the amount, the type, the location, and how involved the process will need to be to complete the job. For standard yard waste of grass, leaves, and sticks prices typically start at $100 and rise from there. That price point would account for about a truckload of debris, any more than that or if we had to make multiple trips would drive up the cost.
With brush removal, it does not typically require any equipment unless we are uprooting trees and bushes. When we need to deploy the use of machinery than the cost rises from there. If we are merely removing brush from your yard than you only need to pay for the labor and transportation to and from your home, there are also recycling fees if we need to take anything to the recycling site.
How to Know If You Need Brush Removal?
There are some jobs you can do yourself, others you should leave to professionals. Here are a few ways you can tell if it’s a job too big to handle on your own.
- You Don’t Have the Equipment: If the tree branches are too heavy for you to lift without breaking them down into smaller pieces, you’ll be better off letting us take care of it. Storm damage can also result in fallen trees with stumps that remain in the ground. Even small trees have elaborate root systems under the ground that make them near impossible to pull out without heavy machinery. If you are dealing with storm damaged trees that have become an eyesore on your property, then you may want to call in a professional.
- You don’t have anywhere to put it: If you’re unsure of what to do with the brush and how to dispose of it properly, we can handle everything from cleanup to disposal.
- You Don’t Have Help: If you live alone or don’t have anyone around to help you tackle the job you might feel overwhelmed by the amount of work you have to do. You’re sick of your property looking unsightly, and you want the job done. We’re right here in Minnesota to help you take care of this problem.
- You don’t have time: Let’s face it, you’re busy, and there are many other things you could be doing. Removing brush from your yard is not something you should have to do so if you’re worried about it taking too long, we’ll send in a team and get it cleaned up in no time.
Why Choose MN Land Clearing?
We are a licensed and insured company focusing entirely on land clearing and brush removal. We handle jobs no matter how big, or small they are, and we dedicate a team to each worksite to make sure we meet your needs. Our ultimate goal is total satisfaction for our customers, and we strive every day to achieve that.
When our expert team arrives at your job site, they will meet with you to help determine the best action plan for tackling your job. We’ll discuss any issues or concerns at this point, so everything is well-understood upfront.
Do You Need Brush Removal Service? If you’re considering a brush removal company, you should look no further than MN Land Clearing. Our dedicated team of experts works side by side with you to make sure your property looks how you dreamed it would. Call us today so we can help!